Tuesday, June 1

I'm here!

Well I arrived yesterday, it was a long day because I left the house at 6:45 but didn't get into the training center until about 4.  I had to wait to 2 hours for the shuttle from the airport to the training center.  So I got there and got unpacked and watched tv until it was time to go to dinner.  The food here is AMAZING!  Anyways, today we had practice at 9. We did 6k on the erg super steady state and then about 8k on the water.  Just getting our bearings back for sculling and learning the new styles that the coaches want us to use.  Then we had lunch, yummy pasta!  After lunch I took a nap and used the computer, before heading to afternoon practice.  For afternoon practice, I started on the water and did 6k in the double and then we went on land and did another 6k on the erg and stretched for a long time.  Then it was off to dinner and shower. 

For food here they have carbs and all the right proteins.  And it's unlimited food and we can take it back to our rooms for pre-workout snacks haha.  Well that's all for now, not much to report.  We got sweet ID cards that are all olympic offical.  :)  This place is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment