Saturday, June 12

oops! ~ The past week

  So, there hasn't been much to report and I've been lazy on my breaks and haven't wrote anything for a week!  Sorry all!

Let's see here, here's a rundown of the last week, every day gets a sentence or two.
Sunday: Morning off and max power testing in the PM.  Did well, PRed for the 10stroke test with max watts 630.  Just about what I've always hoped for!
Monday: 4 x 2k, 20-26.  Went really well.  Afternoon swing row.
Tuesday: 3 x 1500, not so well.  Afternoon weights and swing row.
Wednesday: Morning only technique row and 3 x 20' on the erg.
Thursday: 4 x 2k same as Monday, different partner.  But in the afternoon we rowed in the quad!
Friday: 3 x 1500, switched partners each row!  Afternoon in the quad again, yay!
Saturday: Which is today, I did 3 x 20' on the erg again.  My heart rate is dropping and I'm obviously responding well to the training plan!  Love it!

Let's see what's been exciting around here... I got to go to Target the other day!  Yay!  Didn't really get anything exciting but leaving the compound was great!

The world cup has officially started, watching soccer as much as possible, so much fun!  Can't wait for the USA - England game to start!  Never felt so patriotic, but when you're training for the US, that little bit of patriotism comes out.  Nothing like Denmark or Ecuador though, they're way patriotic!

And... the food is still good, the weather has been windy and crappy lately but we'll get over it.

6k test tomorrow afternoon, we'll see how it goes.  :)

I'll post pictures soon, when I'm not feeling quite so lazy!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment