Saturday, June 26

Fro-yo, USA soccer, and 2k races.

Yesterday I raced in the double. We came in second at the U23 trials, with a nice close race, but losing by 8 seconds.  I'm very happy to have raced and given it a shot.  It's the only way I know that that wasn't my route to worlds.  So it's back to the quad to seat race and see who the fourth girl actually will be.  So yes my life plans are again up in the air.  Today we raced the quad, came in second.  We had never really practiced the line up and had some steering issues and stuff, but no big deal.  Our first boat beat us all by lots.

Now I'm sitting in a little frozen yogurt shop called Twist, using their wifi and watching the USA soccer game.  Currently it's 0-1 Ghana, not sure how I feel about this score.  But my frozen yogurt, that is actually more fruit than yogurt is delicious.  I'm a sucker for strawberries ;)  well I'll post more as I learn up for now it's USA, USA!

Much love,

Hilary

No comments:

Post a Comment