Sunday, May 16

Graduation Day!

Since my last post I rowed my last hour of power on the river, yes it was tough, but fun. Said good bye to the WU boathouse and Susan and Todd (my coaches). Below is my route for rowing, I started on the right and went against the current. It's amazing how much things can change in four years, I'm glad I tried rowing and showed up to that meeting the first day. I had no idea that it would turn out the way it has. But that story is for a later date.
Yesterday we celebrated the graduation of my roommates and I by throwing a nice bbq with family and friends. It was fun to see everyone's families together and have us all in the same place for one last hurrah before we all go separate ways for awhile. Almost all of us have been friends and/or roommates for the last four years!
My brother and I also went on a gorgeous run yesterday around Minto Brown Park in Salem, it was wonderfully warm and we ran for probably 80 min! Tomorrow starts packing and cleaning so I can head home to Washington in a few days! But for now it's time to graduate and celebrate!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Hils! I look forward to hearing about your post-graduation adventures!

    ReplyDelete