Wednesday, May 12

4 days til Graduation!

First post, new blog, new summer, new adventures...
Now that I'm no longer a member of Willamette University Rowing :( I have been rowing the single out on the river and dreaming of new lakes and rivers that this summer will bring! Also new boats and boathouses but that's beside the matter. After a great showing at WIRA and coming back with a gold and a silver, I was pretty darn happy to have been a member of such a fun team for the past four years!
Here's my favorite picture from WIRA! See the photo credit for more photos from the races! Can't wait to head back to California for better weather and fun, super competitive racing!
Graduation is in 4 days, today we went shopping for dresses to wear and ended up with awesome shoes as well, plus I picked up a pair of Nike Lunarlite's super cheap, not sure how I'll like them though but hopefully they'll be great! Mine are a little bit more green, but here they are!Today I had a great cardio workout and abs. Looking forward to rowing the single tomorrow and then doing weights in the afternoon! More fun stuff later...

Cheers ~ Hilary

No comments:

Post a Comment