Monday, July 12

another week down

wow, time really flies when you are rowing rowing rowing and well, having fun!
In the past week I have done a lot of 10ks on the water in both doubles and eights.  And I have been selected to race the senior double at club nationals starting for me on Friday.  And will also race the intermediate 8+ in 2 seat!  I am very excited for both races because I think we have a pretty great chance at doing really well!  Other than that, I have been to one concert which actually was finishing up as we walked in the door, but check out The Dangerous Summer if you like indie pop.  I have had a lot of delicious homemade food as I have been determined to not eat out all week.  I succeeded except for Friday and Sunday dinners, but they weren't expensive. 

Today we took the 10 and a half hour car trip from Philly to Oak Ridge, TN.  It was entertaining to travel past D.C. and then through Virginia.  A part of the world I'd never seen before and it was surprisingly very pretty. Sorry to anyone from Virginia, I'd never been there before remember!  In any case, I'm off to adventure in Oak Ridge, meaning play on facebook and watch TV.  And then I'll head to bed soon.  But I'll update more as soon as racing begins.  But for now I have 4 days to play!


Take care!
Hilary

1 comment:

  1. Have fun! I can't wait to hear more about your racing. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete